Executive Resume & LinkedIn Profile Writing Service Reformation That Gets You Noticed!
I look forward to learning about your goals and developing winning documents for you. Below you will see specific services and deliverables. Reach out to us via our CONTACT US page OR you may also email directly to carla@LinkedInPro.CO [not .COM].
I’m glad to provide a no-obligation custom quote to meet your needs.
Our pricing varies depending on career level: Early Career, New College Graduates, Mid-Level Professionals (Management/Non-Management), Executive Level Professionals (President & Vice President / Director / Senior Sales Executive / Lawyers) & C-Suite & VIP professionals.
Our service price is set according to the complexity of your experience/background, and the document review and development of your materials. See Example Range Below:
- Mid-Level Professionals (3+ Years of Experience) – Stand alone resume OR LinkedIn profile: $499 – $699+
- Mid-Level Professionals (3+ Years of Experience) – Resume, profile, phone consult (30 minutes): $699 – 899+
- Mid-Level Professionals (3+ Years of Experience) – Resume, profile, plus cover letter, phone consult (30 minutes): $949 – $1149+
- Mid-Level Professionals (3+ Years of Experience) – Resume, profile, cover letter, phone consult (2 hours) & 6 months of email support: $1249 – $1449+
- Executive/C-Suite Level Professionals – Executive level resume, LinkedIn profile optimization/install, customized cover letter, phone consult and other services as requested and/or suggested: $1549+
Please contact us for custom quote.
BONUS: All projects! Complimentary JOB SEARCH ACTION PLAN, ACCOMPLISHMENT BUILDER, SUMMARY/BIO BUILDER, and more.
Are you looking for help with a Federal Resume? Visit our Federal Resume webpage.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you guarantee job offers?
We provide a 60-DAY INTERVIEW ASSURANCE. If you don’t receive two times more job interviews within 60 days of the end of your 30-day Access Time, we will revise your resume and/or profile once, free-of-charge. This applies to our Silver or Gold Option. You must contact us, via email within 61 – 120 days from the date of purchase for the free, one revision. We want you to succeed but in order to balance other client obligations, we require the request before the 120 days to be eligible for the revision.
**We are not an employment agency or recruiting firm and cannot make any guarantee regarding the effectiveness of our services in meeting your employment or business objectives. Meaning a guarantee that our services will result in your being hired is not possible nor the decision of an employer, respectfully.
Should I stick to a one-page resume?
The length of the resume is determined by the relevance of the content. We use almost a third of the first page in showcasing the most prominent aspects of your career. We have written thousands of two and three-page resumes with great success. As long as the content is relevant and not redundant, going beyond one-page is fine.
I am changing careers; can you help?
We have worked with many individuals in similar situations. We will tailor your resume to meet these goals. Our questionnaire will give you an opportunity to further define your new goal and give us clarity as to how your background and experience converts to changing careers.
What makes LinkedIn Profile & Resume Writing Services LLC different than other resume writing companies?
- FACT: Our owner (Carla) has prided the business on completing all projects personally.
- TRUE: Unlike some of our competitors, we do not use templates and never ship your work to overseas writers.
- FACT: We provide your resume as a draft and give you opportunity (up to 3 small revisions), if needed.
- TRUE: Many companies give you your resume and that’s it – you do not hear from them again.
- FACT: You are working with a real person. We have a small team but you will not talk to them – a ‘consult with the owner, work with owner” model.
- TRUE: Most companies use a answering service who then relays your information to your writer. We do not use that way of communication.
- FACT: Carla has a background of working as a subcontractor writing resumes and LinkedIn profiles for a prominent writing company in Washington, DC.
- TRUE: Her work for them cannot be adequately displayed as testimonials on her own website but trust us her work as the ‘go to’ writer after hours, weekends, holiday’s has been greatly acknowledged on the website of the company in which she worked. Sorry, can’t disclose here. That company is now a competitor.
- FACT: We have worked with numerous C-Suite clients who under the most strict confidentiality have moved on to Board positions, high level CEO/COO positions and leading multi-international firms that are profoundly known world-wide.
- TRUE: Our services on the website are not fully indictive of all the work we do for such clients. We want to provide a service to all levels of professions and strive to do so.
I have seen resume writing services charging in the $75-$100 range. Do you have something like that?
We have a getting started process (the questionnaire), a review and editing process and spend an average of fifteen to seventeen hours on every project. Unlike some of our competitors, we do not use templates and never ship your work to overseas writers. Allow me to explain the downfalls of using a resume mill. a) You are contacted by a resume analyst (salesperson) not a resume writer. b) Resume mill’s overhead includes Job Boards, Salesman/woman, Project Manager, Editor and then the Resume Writer. c) The resume writer who holds a key part in your job search gets paid along with all of the others within the mill business. What quality can you expect when the actual resume writer’s piece of the pie is so small? Hmm…something to think about.
What do past clients have to say about your services?
To view a number of client testimonials, please visit: https://linkedinpro.co/contact-us-today-2/recommendations/
LinkedIn Profiles & Executive Resume Writing Service does not have a relationship, partnership, endorsement or affiliation with LinkedIn® Corporation or its parent company, Microsoft. No content, videos or services has been authorized by or represents the view of LinkedIn or their personnel.