We are all busy. Oh yes!
Our in-boxes, comments, likes and people following us. Are we acknowledging each and seeing them as a potential lead? Maybe you are maybe you’re not, only you know.
But, I will tell you right now. If you’re not, you’re missing the bus (aka opportunity).
I’m asking for your input at the end of this post.
How do you keep up with so many liking you, following you, commenting about your discussion, favorite-ing your tweet and the list goes on?
How do you do it? Let me know, please, let others know. Your comment will be reposted across many platforms (promotions for you).
Here are the main questions to comment on:
- What do you do when you receive an in-box comment on LinkedIn that is not spam? The professional really wants to connect with you.
- How do respond on Facebook when people like and/or comment to your post?
- What is your next step when someone favorite and/or retweets your tweet on Twitter?
- How about Pinterest. How do you acknowledge and engage repins and follows?
- Oh yes, YouTube, when someone subscribes do you look at your total number of subscribers or (how do you engage and recognize?)
- Do you circle up with the same people that add you to their circle? Or, do you just see it and leave it?
I hope you will share how, if and why you engage people on your social platforms for business.
It’s time to show and share. Sharing is caring – please comment below – share your expertise and I will forward across my social platforms. It’s a win-win.
*Enjoy the holiday*
Giving up is not an option – Going forward is a must****
Socially Your Virtual Assistant, Carla posts about social media, benefits of social media, online promotions etc. Hello, I’m Carla and as a start-up I’m very interested in learning about you. Who you are and how you utilize social media for the benefit of business and your vision.
I hope you choose to tell me how you manage it all. If you would like to discuss this further please email me at: